Sphere3D Corp (NASDAQ: ANY) Is A Cloud Computing Play With Massive Analyst Upside Potential-Based On ANY’s 6 Month Chart. This Stock Could Be Poised For A Breakout!
Cloud Computing Has Been On A Tear Before COVID-Why Sphere3D Is Right In The Thick Of It…With Potentially More Room For Growth.
- With the effects of COVID-19, cloud computing today is powering the world and keeping it functional. It has become as critical to economic prosperity as other general purpose markets, such as power, water, and, of course, money.
- Sphere3D is in the midst of the cloud computing boom with its recent mergers and acquisitions in the water space.
Cloud computing has been a growing industry, but now it has been enhanced with COVID-19 forcing people to work from home more, and forcing people to do things more virtually.
Cloud computing roughly refers to the on-demand availability of computer based resources, namely when it comes to the storage of big data, communication services, as well as computing power. This has caused the increase of an entirely new generation of data centers, and a new generation of booming stocks which work in this world
People were already shifting to cloud computing before the pandemic hit. But now, with people being forced to adapt, the shift to cloud computing and technology has been even more drastic and desperate. According to the MIT Technology Review, “the key to survival during covid-19 has been a rapid revamp of IT infrastructure in search of new business models and ways of working.”
Why Cloud Computing Is The Wave Of The Future: Not A COVID Fad
If COVID has proven anything, it’s that Cloud Computing, and the adaptation that the human race has made over the last 6 months is not the “fad of the week,” but is the wave of the future, and has been for the last decade before the pandemic even hit.
Forbes was already talking about cloud computing 10 years ago, and its projected growth trajectory. Looking at these projections from 10 years ago today, with how much the cloud computing sector has boomed, is laughable.
It is now the fastest growing sector in the world, with comparisons to the early days of the web in the late 90s. With COVID, it shows no signs of slowing down- only expansion while human beings look to deal with “the new normal.”
Who is Sphere 3D Corp (NASDAQ:ANY)?
Sphere 3D Corp is a Canada-based technology development company, with a strong footprint in Cloud Computing. According to their profile description on Reuters, Sphere:
“The Company delivers data management, desktop and application virtualization solutions through hybrid cloud, cloud and on premise implementations by its global reseller network. The Company achieves this through a combination of containerized applications, virtual desktops, virtual storage and physical hyper-converged platforms. The Company’s products allow organizations to deploy a combination of public, private or hybrid cloud strategies while backing them up with the latest storage solutions. The Company has a portfolio of brands including RDX, Glassware 2.0, SnapCLOUD, SnapServer, SnapSync, NEO and V3.”
In other words, they offer very diverse, cloud-based services, which is the perfect investment, for the perfect time, during the unprecedented challenges we are facing from COVID-19. But with unprecedented challenges, comes unprecedented innovation.
Cloud Computing + Water Services=Boom Potential
ANY’s 6 month chart shows us some very valuable things as potential investors:
As you can see, ANY has been trading sideways for approximately the last month, and is currently just around its support level. It is nearly 50% below its mid-July intraday high of $5.55, and is currently trading at around $2.88 a share. What does this all mean exactly?
ANY is poised for a potential breakout upon any hint of good news.
ANY hit an intraday high of $5.55, with a closing price of $5.28 on July 14. What happened on July 14th? ANY, merged with Nevada based Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. a global Water-as-a-Service (“WaaS”) provider. People obviously cannot live without water. In other words, it’s a very important, and stable industry to invest in. But if you combine that with a cloud computing provider, you have a potential juggernaut.
Plus, on August 3, Sphere3D entered an agreement to acquire 100% of the outstanding shares of 101250 Investment Limited. (“101250”), a Turks and Caicos Islands water partner of Rainmaker Worldwide Inc.
Plus, Rainmaker recently appointed Steve Grasso of CNBC to its Advisory Board- something that could surely give Sphere widespread exposure that it did not necessarily have before.
Potential Upside For ANY?
Additionally, ANY’s stock price currently trades at $2.88 a share. ANY has a upside potential of approximately 93% from its intraday high of $5.55 which it hit just one month ago.
ANY’s Gross margin for Q2 of 2020 was 49.6%, compared to 25.4% for Q2 of 2019.
The July Breakout Could Be a Sign Of More To Come
When Sphere announced its merger with Rainmaker, it jumped over 40% in one day. Can we soon see another breakout? Sphere is part of a rapidly growing sector of the market, is trading at a cheap multiple, is expanding its business with strategic acquisitions and mergers, and could be poised for strong growth.
Cloud Computing is a business sector that was thriving before COVID, and will thrive after, and Sphere is no exception. In fact, Cloud computing stocks in 2020 have been compared to early internet stocks in the late 90s that gave birth to a whole entirely new generation of multi-billionaires.
12 Reasons Why Sphere 3D (ANY) Could Become A Major Factor In The Cloud Computing Boom
- Combining Cutting Edge Technology With An Important Utilities: With it’s merger and acquisition with Rainmaker Worldwide, Sphere is combining its cutting edge cloud computing business, with a utility that is vital to the day to day survival of human beings.
- Canada’s Natural Resources=Opportunities: Canada is known for its lucrative natural resources sector, which could pose additional opportunities for partnerships such as the Rainmaker one.
- Upside Potential: Cloud Computing as a whole has massive upside potential. With ANY’s stock history and chart analysis, the potential profit with this stock could be over 1000% over the short term.
- Inflation Risk+Interest Rate Risk=Low: Sphere being a Canadian company gives it many advantages over other potential cloud computing competitors. Canada is known for its stable economy, especially during volatile times such as COVID, and also has a relatively low rate of inflation. “(Canada’s) financial, business and banking policies have shielded its domestic economy from many of the worst excesses of the global economy in recent decades. While it has missed out on much of the speculative growth of the past 30 years, it also has effectively protected itself from many of the worst slowdowns.”
- Cloud Computing=Wave Of The Past, COVID’s Present, and Future: Humans have been warming to, and growing cloud computing for over a decade now. However, with COVID, there has been a rapid revamp of IT infrastructure in search of new business models and ways of working.
- Cloud Computing Is Now Powering The World: Cloud computing today is powering the world and keeping it functional, and has become as critical to economic prosperity as power, water, and even money. Companies such as ANY are at the forefront of this with their strategic partnerships.
- More and More Publicity and Exposure: ANY is gathering more and more widespread exposure and publicity with its strategic acquisitions. The fact that Steve Grasso of CNBC is now part of one of their acquisitions’ advisory boards will only give them a bigger platform, and more exposure.
- Upside With Lack Of Political Risk: One of the biggest headwinds with stocks today are the geopolitical risks that certain investments can pose- namely investments that have lots of Chinese exposure. Canada, along with being known to be economically stable, is politically stable. Canada has not experienced many of the geopolitical issues, as well as political extremes that are appearing all over the world nowadays. With ANY’s upside, combined with Canada’s stability, it is hard to see the downside.
- Increased Demand For Cybersecurity: Cloud computing offers increased security for clients- something that is becoming more and more important with the increase of cyberattacks. Companies such as ANY and the services they provide will become more and more in high demand, the more and more internet security becomes compromised. Company data as a whole is much safer with cloud computing.
- The New Dot Com Boom: Over the course of the last decade, especially over the course of 2020, the boom of cloud computing services, and demands for their offerings, has created a new generation of wealthy investors benefiting from their growth. Just as the late 90s created a new generation of wealthy investors betting on the early days of the internet.
- Growth Of Gross Margin: ANY’s Gross margin for Q2 of 2020 was 49.6%, compared to 25.4% for Q2 of 2019. This signifies CONSIDERABLE growth- even for a cloud computing company.
- Globalization+Networking: With how international and interconnected the world is now, globalization and networking platforms are at an all time high. Something that also bodes very well for businesses such as ANY.
Sphere 3D Corp (NASDAQ:ANY) Possible Opportunity To Reap The Benefits of the Cloud Computing Boom
Active and aggressive investors do not want to miss the opportunities of companies such as ANY.
Increasing Cloud Computing exposure should be the top priority of any savvy investor. Why? Because increasing Cloud Computing exposure, as well as infrastructure is the top priority of almost every single business, large or small, today.
Want more on LIACF?
Download their FREE company presentation here!
It’s required reading on how to find the best investment opportunities in the worldwide lithium demand megatrend.
This website / media webpage is owned, operated and edited by TD Media LLC. Any wording found on this website / media webpage or disclaimer referencing to “I” or “we” or “our” or “TD Media” refers to TD Media LLC. This website / media webpage is a paid advertisement, not a recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell securities. Our business model is to be financially compensated to market and promote small public companies. By reading our website / media webpage you agree to the terms of our disclaimer, which are subject to change at any time. We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations. Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment professional before investing. This communication is never to be used as the basis for making investment decisions and is for entertainment purposes only. At most, this communication should serve only as a starting point to do your own research and consult with a licensed professional regarding the companies profiled and discussed. Conduct your own research. Companies with low price per share are speculative and carry a high degree of risk, so only invest what you can afford to lose. By using our service you agree not to hold our site, its editor’s, owners, or staff liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, that may occur due to any action you may take based on the information contained within our website / media webpage.
We do not advise any reader take any specific action. Losses can be larger than expected if the company experiences any problems with liquidity or wide spreads. Our website / media webpage are for entertainment purposes only. Never invest purely based on our alerts. Gains mentioned in our website / media webpage may be based on end-of-day or intraday data. This publication and their owners and affiliates may hold positions in the securities mentioned in our alerts, which we may sell at any time without notice to our subscribers, which may have a negative impact on share prices. If we own any shares we will list the information relevant to the stock and number of shares here. TD Media business model is to receive financial compensation to promote public companies. To conduct investor relations advertising, marketing and publicly disseminate information not limited to our Websites, Email, SMS, Push Notifications, Influencers, Social Media Postings, Ticker Tags, Press Releases, Online Interviews, Podcasts, Videos, Audio Ads, Banner Ads, Native Ads, Responsive Ads. This compensation is a major conflict of interest in our ability to be unbiased regarding. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of the hiring third party or parties. The third party, profiled company, or their affiliates likely wish to liquidate shares of the profiled company at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to hurt share prices. Any non-compensated alerts are purely for the purpose of expanding our database for the benefit of our future financially compensated investor relations efforts. Frequently companies profiled in our alerts may experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor relations marketing, which may end as soon as the investor relations marketing ceases. Our emails may contain forward-looking statements, which are not guaranteed to materialize due to a variety of factors
We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our website / media webpage. The information in our website / media webpage is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public sources, such as the profiled company’s website and press releases, but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the publicly available information is correct. Furthermore, TD Media often employs independent contractor writers who may make errors when researching information and preparing these communications regarding profiled companies. Independent writers’ works are double-checked and verified before publication, but it is certainly possible for errors or omissions to take place during editing of independent contractor writer’s communications regarding the profiled company(s). You should assume all information in all of our communications is incorrect until you personally verify the information, and again are encouraged to never invest based on the information contained in our written communications. The information in our disclaimers is subject to change at any time without notice.
Pursuant to an agreement between TD Media LLC and Xander Capital Partners Inc., TD Media LLC has been hired for a period beginning on 8/18/20 and ending on 8/24/20 to publicly disseminate information about (ANY) via digital communications. We have been paid fifteen thousand USD via bank wire transfer. We own zero shares of (ANY). Pursuant to an agreement between TD Media LLC and Xander Capital Partners Inc., TD Media LLC has been hired for a period beginning on 10/8/20 and ending on 10/16/20 to publicly disseminate information about (ANY) via digital communications. We have been paid an additional thirteen thousand USD via bank wire transfer. We own zero shares of (ANY). To date we have been paid twenty eight thousand dollars USD via bank wire transfer to disseminate information about (ANY) via digital communications.